Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I wish

I wish I could forgot but I cant.  Its hard, I am busy during the days but my thoughts often drift to him and he has not contacted me in two days.  I know the phone works both ways but I guess its best to just wait.  I wanted him so much more than he ever anticipated.  I also did not thing I would fall this hard for him story of my life I guess.  I will just say men are like accessories, cool but not needed.  I wish I could make the pain go away.  I wish I could make myself feel better but its just not working its when I'm alone and away from people I allow myself to cry.  Like I mentioned before Karma is my best friend so I have to just wait.  I cant change his feelings toward me or anything like that, I really wish I could but part of me does not think that would be good either.  I hope one day maybe Ill find someone but that does not look promising.  I want to text him just to say hello but the way I have been treated is it worth my time to be nice?  I'm pretty sure Ill just get rejected. yet again and end up alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment