Monday, October 14, 2013

upset/ disappointed

So, I was stupid and decided to make contact to let him know that I was missing him well dumb move on my part.  Here is the cold water in my face, he is an ass.  He was so not worth my time what a waste of time I will never get back.  I wish I could just stop the feelings but I cant.  I feel the pain always.  He had no idea that it tears me up in side for him to throw me away like that.  I know it will be hard but I just cant respond anymore.  I cant talk anymore.  I'm so alone.  I have no one.  I hate my age, I hate dating and beginning to think all men are bad.  I feel so stupid.  I'm sure he is happy and laughs at me not knowing he broke my heart into a million pieces and he does not care either.  I must go on no matter how hard it is for me.  I just want to know what I did wrong.  why does this always happen I give everything to end up with nothing but heart ache and pain and to be alone.  One day I guess Ill be smart but not yet.  I feel so used, so dumb and thrown away like yesterdays trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment