Tuesday, October 8, 2013

New to This

Hello,
I'm just a regular person in a regular town.  I have many ups and downs.  Right now more downs than I care to mention.  I started blogging because I have feelings for someone I need to get rid of.  I am not quite sure how to do it so hopefully this will help erase what I felt.  Its really disheartening about the things to go through these days.  On a good note, I started a new job which is going great, I just need to get him out of my head so I can wrap my brain around being an investigator instead of letting him rule my mind.  I sometimes wish love was easier to deal with.  I gave him everything all to only end up alone again.  Right now Karma is my best friend, I don't wish it but I know what comes around goes around and it will knock him off his feet and shatter his hear into a million pieces.  Well I must go to class now and wipe the tears from my eyes so no one know whats going on in my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment